Sunday, February 27, 2011

MAC Lovelorn

This is part of my latest haul from duty free - my beloved MAC Lovelorn in Lustre finish just like my Viva Glam Gaga pale pink lipstick. I don't know why but I keep on buying MAC lipsticks in pink.

Anyway, this has been my go to lipstick for a pink shade. I love that it's a cute pink - it brightens my face even without a strong eye color.

MAC Lovelorn - described as an emotive blue pink from maccosmetics.com
Bought this for $18

My small MAC lipstick collection

Chatterbox - Lovelorn - Viva Glam Gaga


On my lips
As always, MAC delivers and I love it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive so I could get a lot of colors. I guess I just have to wait for my relatives or friends from the US to buy for me or something. Is it also cheaper in Singapore?

Anyway, I seriously could finish the tube in no time because even on a plain day, I could use this and it'll brighten my face without trying too hard. For my date last night, I opted to use this, the MAC BB face primer (review soon), Revlon ColorStay Foundation, Chanel blush and my forever favorite Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto mascara. I felt like people were staring at me for the first time - hopefully not for the wrong reasons and I really liked the result. Simpe make-up but wow results. YEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment