Monday, September 5, 2011

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up

For the make-up gurus, gods and goddesses, doing their brows is such an easy job, it's annoying. Haha! Kidding. For me, sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't so for those times that I need to hurry and want to get perfect brows, this is my go to product: The Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up. This is heaven sent, it makes your brows in place without any fuss, adds color, makes it fuller and it's such an easy task.

My color is apparently Rich Brown in #6. This is PHP1,300 a tube and comes with a wand/spoolie type - like a normal mascara brush. This is actually a mascara for the brows. It shapes it and keeps the hair in place.

This is the outcome and I love it! It's full, stays for a long time. However, when I have a lot of time to prepare, I still use my In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. I use my eyebrow brush from Charm Pro because it works like magic and does an amazing job and then after that, I apply a light coat of this brow mascara to keep it in place.

Have you ever tried a brow mascara? Spill!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have but not this one from Bobbi Brown. Though this looks like a very interesting product to try. It looks natural on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I use it during work days when I'm on a hurry. Hehe! Thanks pammy!

    ReplyDelete