Friday, July 15, 2011

Movie List: New Trailers

Just checked out iTunes Movie Trailers a while ago and I saw four new movies coming soon that are worth blogging.

First is Glee: The 3D Concert Movie. It's like a BTS movie shot in 3D. It's only going to be aired for two weeks in the US and probably here too! I know the Pinoy Gleeks will be waiting for this. My favorite characters are Artie, Blaine, Mike, Kurt, Santana, Brittany and Puck! Here's the trailer:






Second is a Scorsese film called Hugo. It's an animation which feels like a Harry Potter movie but kiddy-er than HP. It's entertaining and I doubt it would be shown in IMAX. Bummer. Plus, I love the girl from Kickass.She's a big girl now and she's so pretty! This movie is about mystery, secrets, fantasies and pure imagination. Watch the trailer and be amazed.






Next is something I'll probably be liking is John Carter. I believe this has something to do with time traveling. It's like Cowboys and Prince of Persia. LOL. Plus, it's played by Gambit aka Remy LeBeau from the Wolverine movie. I was kinda hoping it would be Gemma Arterton again to play the princess because that role fits her well. Prince of Persia and Clash of the Titans proved that already. I can't wait!






Last but definitely not the least is Contagion which is a drama/action/infection movie which is quite mysterious and intriguing. Big names are in this movie like Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marion Cotillard and Kate Winslet. Who wouldn't want to see that? My only hesitation about movies like these are endings. Endings could make or break this. Hope it ends well.




What would you watch out of the four? Would love to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment