Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Italia Lipsticks in Strawberry & Burgundy

When my auntie and uncle arrived from the States two months ago, their pasalubong was of course cosmetics. I think my auntie knows that I am a make-up junkie and that new lipsticks and/or cosmetics will definitely make me happy.

I've never heard of this lipstick called Italia. I think they're drugstore brands because the packaging looks a bit cheap. Anyway, on to the colors.



Strawberry & Burgundy

Strawberry is a very frost pink with a lot of shimmer. The color is a bit sheer but with a few layers, you could really see the color. The only thing I really don't like about this is the frost and the shimmer.



The frost makes me look old. :|


The other color that I have is Burgundy which is a very deep and bright red. It's matte and very pigmented.
Check out the color difference with just one swipe. Seriously, this is very pigmented. It reminds me of my ColorStay Lipsticks in Soft Cinnamon.

This looks way way more pigmented in person.


By the way, for those with sensitive noses, these has a very strong aloe smell which I surprisingly find refreshing.

I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment