Sunday, September 5, 2010

Movies & TV Series I've Recently Watched

9/10
I like how witty and funny this movie is. It's so smart and funny at the same time! The characters are great and the stories are actually realistic. She plays a lawyer here but in another life. I don't want to say the story really because I don't want to ruin it for you!

8/10
Okay, so it's a new story, not as predictable as I thought and generally very entertaining though I didn't really like the general "theme" of the story. Angelina Jolie is still the best and I don't think anyone could do it except her.

9/10
I'm someone who appreciates a good romcom but action movies are my favorite too! Some people don't like this because they say it doesn't have much story or it's too violent. I say it's violent because it's an action movie and to have a cast like that is just superb. I just wish Stallone could speak better. :) I really like this one and it brings out the "boy" in me. :)

9/10
Probably one of the best shows I've watched. This is kind of a girly teenage series but I really like the mystery and thriller-effect it gives. Not too creepy that you can't watch it at night and I really love the characters especially the blondie and Spencer. You should give this a try! You'll enjoy it!

6/10
Okay, I put this in my list because I got to watch it on HBO. I actually had a copy of the movie for months and after watching the first few minutes, I stopped because I got bored. This is the second time I got to watch this movie and I actually finished it. Very predictable, not so many funny scenes and it was just too corny in general.
10/10
This movie rocks! I wanna have a minion! Haha! This movie is just HI-LAR-IOUS. Actually, there were no boring parts and it won't just make you giggle, it will make you scream and really laugh out loud! I suggest you watch this now and it's better to watch it in the movie house than to just get the DVD. I really love this film! I gave it a perfect score!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment