Friday, August 27, 2010

Lip Glosses Galore!

Mom and I got actually 7 lip glosses from our relatives who came from US and London. These are what we got:

(L-R):
Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Healthy Blush
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in 070 Glossy Rose and 040 Nude Lustre
Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in 06 Pink Me Up
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 770 Paparazzi and 290 Be Famous


First is the Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss in Healthy Blush. The brush is probably the softest I've ever tried. It's beyond soft. Well, it doesn't last that long though it's not as sticky as other lip glosses.


It's a soft pink color but when applied is very light, almost no color, just some shimmer.

The next is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses. These are stickier compared to Neutrogena but has a longer staying power and is also a lot more pigmented.


These glosses could absolutely stand alone no need for lipstick underneath. However, I don't like the glitters because they spread throughout my face.

Glossy Rose
Nude LustreColors here aren't as accurate in person, especially the ones on the stick.

Next up is the Rimmel Vinyl Gloss. These aren't so sticky like the Revlon Glosses but I love the color because it go with all the pinks and nudes that I have. I love using the nude gloss with my nudest lipstick. I got Paparazzi and Be Famous.

(L-R): Be Famous Swiped, Be Famous Blot, Paparazzi Blot, Paparazzi Swiped
Be Famous
Paparazzi (looks too dark in the photo)
Be Famous
Paparazzi

Lastly, here's the Clinique Lip Smoothie in Pink Me Up.


This is a click pen and it's sticky like the Revlon but it's not as pigmented. It's kind of a darker pink with more glitter. I'm really not a fan of this. The click pen doesn't bother me that much, I kind of like it actually but the shimmer/glitter is annoying and it doesn't last that long.

Verdict: My favorites are the Rimmel lip glosses and the Neutrogena lip gloss because they're not too heavy on the lips, they're not too sticky and color is nice!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment