Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie List: Red - Retired Extremely Dangerous

Thanks to FirstShowing.com, I saw the trailer of RED. First thing that shocked me is Helen Mirren holding a machine gun. How cool is that? From her role in National Treasure, The Last Station and Elizabeth, now she holds a machine gun and loves it. This movie looks promising (like very other movie posts I make) because it has humor which is a big plus, action and wit. The humor factor is kind of tricky because I'm not really sure if it's going to be as funny as other heist-ish movies such as The Losers and The A-Team. It also stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Mary-Louise Parker, John Malkovich, Karl Urban and Richard Dreyfuss.

The cast is obviously a mature one since they have to play retired CIA agents who is on another mission to save the world, or something like that.

Here's the trailer. Tell me your thoughts.



Note: No poster yet. Will upload when available.


No comments:

Post a Comment