Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stellar

I think I'm back on blogging. I've been wanting to blog lately and if you haven't noticed, I changed the layout of my blog thanks to Blogger. 

Anyway, here's a cute nail polish I bought last month at PCX in Rockwell. Yes, there are some stores that carry China Glaze polish. I've seen them in PCX and in Watsons Fort. 


Here are the things I like about this polish - it's glittery, it's subtle, it's a mix of fancy and simple. It just works on any occasion and it's so easy to apply. You might need two coats for an even and opaque-y finish. Consistency isn't too runny nor is it too thick which makes it easy to apply.




What I don't like about this polish is it's a bit hard to remove because of the glitters. I've been using the My Nails polish remover which I saw in my mom's bathroom. I finished the bottle so I bought my super favorite The Face Shop Polish Remover. I haven't used it on the China Glaze polish, hopefully it removes the polish better and with less struggle. 

It's also a bit pricey for a nail polish - PHP 350 a pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment