Friday, April 6, 2012

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

I went to Rustan's Makati last weekend to buy the Orgasm blush but ended up buying another blush (will post a different review for that) and this Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. 

I usually use my MAC BB cream for my everyday light weight balm/light foundation just to cover up the redness in my face. When I saw this at the counter, I got really interested and had the SA try it on my face. She used a sponge to apply it but she said it's better to use fingers to help warm up the product to it gets absorbed better by my skin. 



This product is pricey at PHP 2,450. For a 50 mL tube, let's see how long it will take for me to finish this tube. I use it everyday with the exception of some weekends where I might use my medium to heavy coverage foundation.


I got the lightest color - Finland but if I remember it correctly, they have at least 6 colors to choose from. 
 Squeeze tube which I love because I can get precisely the amount that I want.
 I intentionally put just a little bit of product to show you long it goes because this beauty is super spreadable and buildable too.
 That tiny dot goes a long way, see!
Here it is completely blended. It doesn't have shimmers but the finish isn't completely matte. SA said it's better to finish it off with powder. 

Please ignore the hair! LOL

See? It's  a beauty in a bottle. No photo alteration here. It just looks clean, clear and radiant!
What I really love about this product is it's buildable, you can use this and it'll stay the whole day! medium coverage since it gets the redness of my face down. 

There's nothing really bad about this product other than its price. 

Verdict: If you just want a clean, clear and even face without the thick layer that usual liquid foundation does, you must try this!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment