Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

I recently got the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink because I've really wanted to do the whole eyeliner thing again and want it to be jet-black and super matte. When I was a beginner, I really didn't want to use gel liners, I preferred pencils back then. Now that I kind of got the hang of liners, I am more confident to use gel liners.




 


I tried to use different brushes for this but nothing works as good as the brush used to apply it at the counter. It's the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush expensive but I got it for free when my brother went to Singapore and got it for me!

Photo Source: Bobbi Brown Website
I wasn't able to get a photo of it unused so here's how it looks like after around 5 uses, - looks like it takes a lot of product for one use, probably gets stuck in the brush. 

 
Here's the photo when I used it, simple, sleek but very edgy.


You can use it as is or add eyeshadow for a more "full" or smokey look.

Only fallback on this one is it melts down after a while especially when you're sweaty or your eyes start tearing when for example you yawn. Not much but I can notice some of the product melting.

By the way, I believe only black and brown are available here in the Philippines but I've seen more colors online. Hope they send some more colors here in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment