Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Haul from Cole Vintage

I got new rings! Rings, earrings and watches are my favorite accessories. I can't go out without them! I think they really complete a look.

Have you been to Happy Lemon over at Rockwell? Well, last night I was waiting for my order when I saw rings from Cole Vintage. I saw these two and bought them without thinking twice.

I think they're fantastic and one of a kind!

They're PHP299 each. Such a steal!

Cute Packaging!



This is so elegant! Black and gold is one of the best combinations.


This is actually adjustable which is cool! Its superrr huge!

Love the color and design. Very unique.
I love that local designers give us something very fashionable at affordable prices, right? I hope they release more rings because they're lovely!

2 comments: