Saturday, November 20, 2010

LBD-ish

It's called LBD-ish for a reason. First, it's not your typical LBD because it's not as stylish as other elegant LBDs. However, this is the LBD you can practically wear anywhere and anytime! You can definitely dress it up and down. Versatile.

What is it? It's a gift from the boyfriend from Old Navy. It's, well, "made to last"! It's basically an undergarment made into a dress. What's nice about this one is, if you have a perfect body, UNlike me, you can wear this by itself but since the bulges are still here and won't go away, cover-ups are my new BFFs.

Boyfie bought it in black and gray but I still haven't experimented with the gray one. Here's the picture of my not-so-typical LBD.


The arm hole is also an issue. Size is perfect on me but the armhole is big so there really is a need for a cover-up!

Anyway, I got to play around with it and here's the result:

Jacket: Burberry
Shoes: Rubi from Cotton On
Pearl Earrings
Please pardon the taray face.

Shirt: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Rubi from Cotton On
Teal shirt: Greenhills

I got the dresses a day before going to Macau so I had it washed and wore it immediately! Flights are normally uncomfortable so I opted to wear it with other comfy clothes. I paired it with black leggings and a white jacket because it was getting cold and the gold flats from Cotton On.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Do tell!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with the Burberry jacket and the one with the teal shirt. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pammy! Actually, the Burberry outfit is my fave too! :)

    ReplyDelete