Sunday, October 3, 2010

Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash

Reason for buying: I've had stubborn blackheads and whiteheads for a while now. They're not that visible but when upclose, I bet some people could actually see it. EKK. I had to do something about it. This doesn't just call for a normal facial wash. I needed something with beads, something to scrub those yuckies away. I was at the grocery store buying some supplies for the house when I saw the beauty shelves. I looked for a facial scrub and Celeteque was the only brand that has a scrub other than Ponds. I prefer not to use Ponds because it's dries my skin. Yiykes.

Now, let's talk about the product.


Celeteque is an exfoliating scrub which you should only use every other day since it dries you a bit. It says on the box below that "If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently." It also says that it is gentle but does the job. What I think about it is it really is effective. After my first wash where I concentrated on my nose, my nose felt smoother and like there were no blackheads. The ultimate test was what happens the day after. I was shocked to know that the roughness of my nose was minimized and I was so happy because not only was it better to look at but it became smoother.

I followed the instructions and used it every other day and I really like it. FYI, like Cetaphil, it doesn't foam up which could mean that it's soap-free which I believe is good for the face so it won't dry you up. It also has vitamins C and E which is never a bad thing.
The facial wash is very watery unlike other brands where the texture is very heavy and thick. This runs down fast as you can see below and you can really see the beads at work.
I recommend this to people who needs exfoliating. I think this costs more than 100PHP. Not bad. I will continue using this until it runs out because I really need this and apparently, it's effective!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment