Thursday, June 10, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Ginger Rose

I was in my mom's room, looking for a bigger pouch for my cosmetics when I saw this. Before this month, I really didn't like lipsticks because I think it's a big hassle. I have to reapply, blah blah. But when I tumbled upon the Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick, I got hooked. Then, I tried to search my make up boxes for nice lipsticks. I couldn't find one that would suit my taste so I just bought one more ColorBurst.

I find the ColorBurst lipsticks to be drying my lips and usually it needs to be reapplied after a few hours. I was okay with that until I found this. The color was perfect on me for everyday use and the moisture is just superb. I don't have to worry about drying lips because this is a lipstick+lip balm in one stick. I wish this is still available in stores so I could check out other colors.

Have yo ever had one of these? I bet you do.

Thoughts?


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Ginger Rose
Swatches
On my lips

No comments:

Post a Comment