Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Denim Ink (28)

Hey guys! I'm back with another review. For today it's going to be Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Denim Ink. I chose this color because I wanted something dark but not "too" dark like black ink. I was choosing between this and the purple one. I decided to get this because I have a similar purple liner by Urban Decay called Rockstar.





The problem with these gel liners is that they're not as "portable" as pencil liners. First, they're small but bulky. It takes a while to put them on because you have to be really precise and also you need a brush for this. So you need not only bring this small bottle but you also have to bring a liner. I prefer using this at home when I have enough time to prepare.

The brush that I use for this is from Bobbi Brown also. It's called the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush. My brother got it from me in Singapore but I believe it's also available locally.


I prefer using this brush more than others because it's really fine, the tip is precisely cut and it gets just enough product.



This product is really good and it rarely (because I do have oily lids) fades. It also doesn't melt which I like. I prefer it fading than melting because it looks horrible when it goes on my under eye area. Ekk!

I hope more colors would be available here in the Philippines because these are simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment