Monday, March 19, 2012

Benefit Powda Wowza Blush Palette

Yes, I am back. After a very long time, here I am back to blogging.

Anyway, my not so latest purchase (because I bought this last year) from Red Girl Shop is Benefit's Powda Wowza Blush set which includes 3.0 grams each of Coralista, Hoola and Bella Bamba. It's such a steal! If you want to try benefit's blushes without getting the full size, this is the best for you. I got this set because it has pink, peach and a contour/bronzing powder. Amazing, right?






This also includes a cute brush which I haven't used ever since I have my own blush brush.



And here are the swatches...




For me, I usually use both Coralista and Bella Bamba for my blush and even mix the two. My only comment is that the substance is a bit too subtle so it takes a while before I really see it on my face. But nonetheless, when applied properly, it creates a nice glow which looks natural.

It doesn't stay that long though in my experience, only a few hours then it's gone.

The bronzing powder has a different texture. It's softer, a lot finer while the blushes are a bit tougher. Also, you can see that the bronzer is super matte while the blushes have glitters on it which I adore!

All in all, I would suggest this to everyone. Works on my skintone and didn't break me out and lasts a long time.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment