Sunday, June 26, 2011

Turning 22

I'll admit it, I was very excited to turn 22. I really don't know why but I was. I was counting the days, hours before my birthday. Maybe because there are a lot of things to be thankful for and because it's going to be a me day.

June 24 - one of the rainiest day of the month. They say that when it rains on your birthday or wedding or any occasion, it's a good sign because you'll have a lot of blessings. Well, it poured a lot and I was thankful even though it was flooding outside our house. 

Since I'm kuripot because I'm still new to work, I treated my family to Max's eat all you can chicken. Haha! They all enjoyed it and we had cake afterwards. Even though it was a simple celebration, I enjoyed it because I spent it with family. The next day, the boyfriend and I met up in Makati to celebrate it. We watched a movie, ate a lot and had fun! 





By the way, my brother bought a cake for me from Sweet Bella in the Fort - three kinds of chocolate in one awesome cake! Thanks Kuya! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Mia! More blessings to come your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia, I just chanced upon your blog! I know how you feel about birthdays... I felt the same way when I turned 20 a few weeks ago ;) I can't wait to work and treat my family too on my special day. Great way to celebrate... Belated Happy Birthday btw! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mar! Thanks for the greeting. Haay I miss being 20 haha but i'm also looking forward to being 22. :) it really is a great feeling when you're able to treat your family, especially when you depend on them for money almost always (my case) hehe :) belated happy birthday to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete