Thursday, June 9, 2011

These are one of my favorite movies. No doubt. Hands-down. The only thing which I find weird is that I fell in love with Magneto and not with Professor X. Haha!

I think Mystique is weird, like psycho weird, Beast doesn't look as handsome as when he's older, I think Emma Frost's costume is very appropriate for the setting of the movie, I wish Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne) had a more substantial role. I wish she had powers. I love her!

Source: justjared.com

Source: justjared.com
I really didn't get bored with the movie and I brought it with me outside the theater. That's what I qualify as a good movie - it has to move me, one way or another. The story line is very unique and there were no weird moments though the fight scenes were not as grand and as many as I imagined. The funny bits and cameos are delightful and I love the appearance of Wolverine. Btw, watch out for Wolverine 2 next year!

Source: justjared.com
Source: slashfilm.com

Source: slashfilm.com
 The first two posters suck, no? Whyyy?
Source: slashfilm.com

Source: slashfilm.com
Don't even try to miss this one, you'll surely miss a lot!

Hint: If you're a movie buff like me, do try and watch a movie or two a week because every week, there will be a new movie to be released. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment