Thursday, June 9, 2011

Movie Review: Paul

The first time I saw the trailer for this film, I already knew I wouldn't miss this. It got even better when it got released here in the Philippines. I've never really watched sci-fi films because I think they're boring but when they were as promising and as funny as Paul, I don't mind paying for it.

Last Sunday, I got to watch this film with the BF and we both enjoyed it but I wasn't satisfied.

Source: movie-poster-4-u.blogspot.com
Source: movieweb.com

Source: movieweb.com
A great funny film for me would be something I will still be "attached" to at the end of the film. Where I could not stop myself from laughing but this just didn't do it for me. I really thought this would be nice but the plot is kinda predictable and very simple. I wouldn't watch it again even if it was free. Hmm.

What do you think? X-men First Class review, coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment