Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Loving Maybelline Makeup Remover

I have to admit that I've never used any make up remover in the past. I only use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser which does the job but ever since I used waterproof mascara, taking off the mascara has been a problem. I knew that Maybelline had the make up remover but never bothered to buy just because. One day, while at PCX in Rockwell, I had the sudden urge to buy. I guess I wanted less time to take out make up even if Cetaphil does the job well.
Blue/White

Shaken, not stirred :)
With In2It Black Waterproof Gel Liner

One swipe with the Maybelline Make Up Remover

After a few swipes, here it is!
The formulation is oily but not sticky and no odor which is good. The oil washes away easily with water.
With Maquillage Eyeshadow and one layer of mascara

No more make up!
For only PHP99 for the small bottle, you can't go wrong. There is actually a bigger bottle which I would definitely buy when I run out. You don't need the more expensive removers because this really does the job. It didn't dry my skin nor break me out.

Have you tried this yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment