Sunday, May 1, 2011

In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black

The easiest way to make my eyes pop is to add liner on my upper lid. It's also the easiest especially on days when I'm in a hurry. So before, when I don't have the leisure to check my make-up often since I'm busy, I'd skip make-up altogether. That stopped when I discovered In2It's waterproof gel liner. I already have it in dark brown and gold but after reading blogs, I discovered that I missed one more color and that's black - very black. 

 







What I really love about this product is it doesn't melt. It does fade but it doesn't melt down on your lower lid which is embarrassing especially when you don't know and you're walking around the mall or having coffee with friends. Yuck.

So when I discovered this liner from Liz a.k.a. Project Vanity, I did not think twice!

It delivers much more than my expensive branded liners - for only PHP379.75. The name color is so true. Very black. It's the blackest black even with just one swipe. The texture is creamy so you have to wait a bit and let it set.

Fresh

Fresh

After five hours - Right

After five hours - Left
You may see a bit of the product fading. I guess I'm okay with that as long as it doesn't smudge and melt. 

So overall, I really like this product and recommend this to everybody and if ever this comes out in more colors, I'd sure buy them!

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. i just bought this yesterday. good things may 20% discount from Megamall, hehe :D tried it and i liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete