Saturday, April 23, 2011

Movie Review: Arthur

Just watched Diary of A Whimpy Kid 2 and Arthur. Yes, I watched two movies in one day. I actually enjoyed both. Both are truly fun movies which I wouldn't mind watching again. Diary of a Whimpy Kid 2 was a generally fun and cute movie but Arthur is a heart-warming comendy. I got teary eyed a few times. I thought Russell Brand would be corny but he turned out to be really funny. The whole cinema was LOL-ing. Haha.

I super recommend Arthur if you want a feel-good movie.




3 comments:

  1. Great movie! Russel is the comedian of the year. I love his accent and his attitude to his roles. Finally, he got the lead! Though in forgetting Sarah Marshel he kicked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @excshoesme: arthur made me laugh so hard i was tired after the movie. hehe.

    @watch arthur online: i agree! he's really funny :)

    ReplyDelete