Sunday, April 10, 2011

GreaterGood

I went to MOA last Friday with my cousins from Bulacan. I asked the BF to go with me since we'll barely see each other this weekend. After eating merienda at Greenwich, we passed by Auntie Anne's to buy pretzels and I went to Greater Good to look at some shirts. Prior to that, I went to the department store to look for cool, breezy v-necks but what they had were too masculine and the fabric wasn't too nice. Good thing I saw the display shirts from Greater Good.

This is what I ended up bringing home after that tiring day (had to pass by Rockwell to pick up shades for mom and I got to buy stuff from the Dorothy Perkins sale).


The three shirts are from Greater Good - PHP550 a pop and it's quite affordable because the fabric is just fabulous. Super soft cotton. Survived the whole day. By the way, each shirt represents a social cause.

The first one is for the environmental awareness - keeping it straight and stable




 Second: Save the Tigers!

 

Third: Save the Ocean!


Cute dolphin print!


And since I got three shirts, I got a free Eco Bag!


 
I'm really happy with my Greater Good shirts! Have you visited their store yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment