Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Shoes from Aldo

Last week, I got the news from Purse and Co. that my orders have arrived. I got so excited because I've been waiting for them for a few months and I just can't wait to wear them. I ordered three pairs for this batch and they are all lovely except for one because of sizing issues.

The first pair I got is Aldo's Creger in Taupe. This is by far the best heels I bought from Aldo because they are super secure and super stable. I love the color, the fit and the style.





The second pair I got are flats and I got to use it today. It's super comfy, casual and versatile. I paired it with a polka-dot black and white dress and I love it! :)
P.S. My toe got injured the other day that's why it looks like that - not dead, but I think it bled. Yock.

Now I'm lemming over these pairs. I don't know what to get. I love Creger in Taupe and I'm thinking about getting a pair in black. Or I could get Collicott in either Dark Brown or Bone. Decisions decisions. But I'm so in love with Creger so it's 70% Creger, 30% Collicott. HAHA!
Creger in Black

Collicott in Dark Brown

Collicott in Bone

Photos from aldoshoes.com

EDIT: Okay, more like 90% Creger. Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. That Creger in Taupe that you got from Aldo looks very comfy! Thanks for following my blog! I am now following yours too! =)

    ReplyDelete