Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wishlist for 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Lita

Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood in Gray Suede

Jeffrey Campbell Jackie DP in Blue

Jeffrey Campbell So Smart in Natural

Harajuku Lovers Avallone Pumps

Harajuku Lovers Dalle Heels in Black

Aldo Calcagni

Apple Earphones with Controls

iPhone 4

MacBook Pro

Globe MyFi

I'm a size 10, in case you don't know. Hehe! This year, I feel different about the Christmas season. I can feel it coming and I'm so excited! Maybe it's because this is my last term in college and I'm going to graduate on Feb 2011. Or maybe because I'll be free to do whatever I want since I'm done with school or maybe because my best friend is coming back this December and I can't wait to hang out with her. So many things to look forward to and I can't wait!

Happy Christmas everyone. What's your Christmas Wishlist this year? :)

Photo sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment