Thursday, September 16, 2010

Am I Seeing Double?

Do you remember how famous the Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms were in fashion blogs? Okay, they're still famous because I would love to wear one if only I wouldn't look like a tower because these are sky high and I'm 5'5. Awkward. My boyfriend will kill me. Anyway, almost all fashion blogs that I've been following has this pair and everyone said that it's amaaazing. I wouldn't disagree. It's great as is or with socks.


When I was browsing an online shop, guess what I saw! Jeffrey Campbell's Foxy Platform. It's almost identical! The colors of the JC platforms are black and tan but with lighter colored heels.

I'm not entirely sure which one came out first so I don't have the right to say anything about the designers but what I could say is that I still like the Jessica Simpson platforms because the color combination is better and they really look fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment