Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lancome and Guerlain Eye Make-ups

Okay, so I'm not that much of an eye-make up person because honestly, I'm not a pro. I was actually thinking of hiring a make-up artist to teach me last summer but I got too lazy. So, my usual make-up is just foundation, concealer, blush on and lipgloss.

Recently, I began experimenting with some eye-make up and here's what I came up with.
I just used the eye light crayon from Shu Uemura. I think it was from the summer collection few years ago and also Guerlain Mascara in Brown.


I then added some eye shadow color from my Lancome quad in Garment.

Here are the stuff I used:

(L-R) Paul & Joe Eye Color Primer in 02, Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara in Wonder Brown, Shu Uemura Eye Light Pencil Sweet Mode, Lancome Color Design Quad (Drape/Snap/Garment/Off the Rack)

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment