Friday, July 2, 2010

Haul: Schutz Shoes Again + Charles & Keith

So maybe I've already bought too many pairs this month. I think I already got 6. 5 from the Adora sale and 1 from Charles and Keith. This is too much.

First, I got the Charles and Keith shoes because I need them for my brother's wedding at the end of the month and I'm happy that they asked me to be one of the bridesmaids. Dress is amazing but I don't have the shoes to match it. I already have silver pumps which I used in my cousin's wedding late last year but I know that it wouldn't look nice and they weren't that comfortable. So, I decided to look at the shoe sale in Rockwell. Fortunately, the sales lady already knows me and she knows that I adore platform shoes, sandals, booties, etc. I think that it's more comfortable to walk in platform shoes, don't you think? Because you don't really feel the arch and it's not that steep.

What I also like about this is that I could still use it after the wedding because it's not too formal.

Anyway, here's what I got:

One down, two more to go.

Since my brother went to Adora once again, he asked me if I wanted to buy anything (sounds like it's going to be his treat) so I immediately went to the ladies' floor and looked at the shoes once again. I got some booties and some flats which are so adorable! I still got the Buy1Take1 promo so I guess we still saved a lot.

Here are the pics:

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. very true. i have to stop buying shoes. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty shoes!!! thanks for visiting my blog! :) got my wedge sneakers from SM!!!

    ReplyDelete