Thursday, June 17, 2010

Majorly Annoyed

I just have two words to perfectly describe how I am feeling: MONEY PROBLEMS.
I guess you fashionistas have heard that there is this massive Mango sale happening tomorrow. Since I am both a discount and impulsive buyer according to www.businessknowhow.com (I know, I googled it), I will of course have the urge to go shopping this Friday. But, I won't be able to since my bank account is getting dry because I got this baby for my birthday. Plus, I have a tooth surgery this Friday and I guess I have to be in bed for quite some time.


Okay, I must admit, this little baby is amazing- amazing for its size and quality but not for its price tag. I know it's already "cheap" because I bought it around Php10,000 cheaper but it's still a lot.

I guess I just have to close my eyes whenever I see a sale sign by the window. HAHA. It's the depression season. Haha.

I AM GOING CRAZY.

1 comment:

  1. aww it's ok. i just got my lumix lx3 (which is supposedly the competition of the canon g11) a few days ago. i know exactly how you feel. we just have to turn away for a while :(

    ReplyDelete