Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MAC Angel

MAC day today! Today, I'll be reviewing a very popular shade of MAC lipstick called Angel. The finish is Frost which I find odd because the color is not too frosty. Maybe it's because color is just light so the "frost" effect isn't too obvious. To me, it feels more like a cremesheen finish more than a frost though this is the only frost lipstick that I have.


This is an everyday lip color that is okay for school or work. It's very subtle and classy. It's not matte or semi-matte so to me it fades easily. I do apply lip pencil (very light pink) before applying this so the color stays longer. I use my Shiseido Smoothing Lip Pencil in RD702 Anemone.

But for the swatches below, I used it by itself to see the real color payoff.





There you go! I think the color is really pretty. Its a fun color but not "too" fun that it looks too edgy or inappropriate for school or work. The pop of color that it brings is really nice. I love to put on a light pink or nude blush with it and really soft neutral eye make up. It can go well with a no-makeup makeup look.

No comments:

Post a Comment