Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In2It Waterproof Gel Liner in Aztec Gold

I guess you know by now that I'm so in love with In2It Waterproof Gel Liners because they do not melt at all! I now have three colors. The last one that I'm going to review is the Aztec Gold. I love its color. At first, I didn't want to get it because it might not suit me because it's gold and loud but there is really nothing to hate about this product so I bought it. 

Three words: I. Love. It.






I tried it on with Lancome Colour Focus Eyeshadow in Burnt Sand (which I think is discontinued). It's more of an orange-y gold compared to Aztec Gold so I thought it wouldn't work but I was surprised with the result because it's beautiful. The burnt sand color is like a neutral orange while the aztec gold is really very gold. I finished it off with my favorite Maybelline Stiletto Mascara and ta-dah! Perfect!

From Lancome website


I applied only one coat.
I've been recently playing around with my eyes. I'm starting to love popping colors! I'm so happy with my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment