Thursday, January 13, 2011

Got My Student Permit - for the second time!

I'm currently watching Remember Me with Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin, Pierce Brosnan and the cute Ruby Jerins. I've watched half of it and enjoying it very much.

Anyway, got my student's permit this afternoon! Yey! So happy! I got my student's license before through A1 but they made me go all the way to San Juan (I think) for my permit. I remember it being old and too crowded so I decided to get it on my own. I went to the the LTO near Rockwell - maybe 5-8 minutes away from Rockwell. I remember passing by A.Venue. Anyway, When I got there, it wasn't very crowded. We even got parking space and there were a lot of vacant seats. Fully air-conditioned and very effective staff - except for one who's very masungit.

I just brought a photocopy of my birth certificate and PHP317.63 and amazingly, it took me around 15-20 minutes for the entire thing. By the way, when you're getting your student's permit, no drug test is required compared to a non-pro license.

I'm very happy with the service of LTO in Makati and I hope I could get my non-pro license that fast too - which I highly doubt! :))

Here's the permit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment