Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Aldo Sole Control Stickies

In my previous blog post, I said that the clogs were too slippery and I had to buy Sole Control from Aldo. Here's the review. 

These Sole Control Stickies are hands-down very easy to use and apply. This is how it looks like.



I know, too expensive.

This is how to looks like. It has a rough texture which actually makes the soles stickier to the ground. At first, when you touch it, it still feels slippery but when you actually use it, it becomes stickier. 
My shoes - bare.

Taking out the adhesive cover.

Ta-dah! Just stick it on and you're done!

No need for precise measurements. Just stick it on and it'll do its work. The fine print says you should leave it on for 24 hours before you use it. I highly recommend it for those who have trouble with their slippery shoes. They are fantastic but too expensive. I guess you could use this for you special a.k.a. expensive shoes. 

Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. ooh nice. i didnt know there's such a thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too until the sales lady asked me if i wanted shoe accessories. i got curious and this is what i saw. hehe :)

    hope it helped!

    ReplyDelete