Thursday, November 25, 2010

Old Navy Flats

Remember my last post when I said that I got 4 pairs but only featured 3? Here's the last pair. They are flats from Old navy. I got them for an incredible price of $9.99 + shipping + tax, etc.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IMG_4051

As you can see, it's a bit tight in front. My pinky toe is exposed! The back part is too loose which is weird. The middle part is a perfect fit. These are not as comfy as I thought. The disadvantage of online shopping. But I still love the color and the design.

Forgive my toes, they are badly in need of a pedi.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. This pair simply fab! :P I was talking to a friend a couple of minutes ago while I was reading this post. I suddenly said, "I want you!" referring to this cute pair of flats and he was like, "You want me?". Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one pammy! funny story! :) maybe this one is available pa :) check out oldnavy.com :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete